Monday 2 June 2014

Tulip Matchbox with Stampin' Up! Blessed Easter Stamp Set


Good morning and a very happy new crafty week to you.

What did you get up to this weekend? I spent the day at a Retro and Vintage Fayre yesterday promoting both Stampin' Up! and my South Hill Designs jewellery business. I met some really lovely people and Sylvie even got to chat to a lady with the same name. We had a fun day and lots of interest in the Retiring List and locket making too.

Today's crafty make is a matchbox made with the Envelope Punch Board created for my May card class. I saw a beautiful swap made for the recent Stampin' Up! incentive trip which used the tulip image from the Blessed Easter stamp on top of a matchbox so set about creating my own version. I used this tutorial video for the basic measurements and shape. I used the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack for the drawer and the In Color Coredinations Cardstock (currently reduced to £7.67 as part of the Retiring List) for the outer box.


The inside was stamped with the tulip image to give a little extra decoration.


The Blessed Easter stamp is only available to purchase for another month (not available after June 30th). When I mounted the stamp I cut the sentiment and mounted separately so that I could stamp the flowers on their own. This allows me to use the stamp all year round. If this is a stamp you have had your eye on, get your order in soon before Blessed Easter is gone for good.

Don't forget the current promotions at the moment using the links below:

You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment