Friday 13 June 2014

Hostess Club May Gift: Scissors and Charm


Morning all, I thought I'd share a quick crafty make with you today. This was my hostess club gift included in with the May orders. I'd bought these scissors a while ago and tucked away with a view to giving them as gifts down the line. 

I wanted to fancy them up a bit so dug out some shrink plastic to create a scissor charm to tie to the handle. I cut 2" strips of shrink plastic and created tags using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch which I then stamped with Stazon using the Flower Shop stamp set. I used my Heat Tool to shrink the plastic down to these fab little mini tags. I finished with a mobile phone clip and wooden bead and tied to the scissors with Gold Bakers Twine.

I'm really pleased with the result and hope my ladies like them too.

Don't forget the current promotions at the moment using the links below:

You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment