Monday 30 June 2014

Time to say Goodbye to some favourite Stampin' Up! products



The Stampin' Up! Retirement Lists 2014 are live. The lists feature all the products that are retiring from our current Annual Catalogue and are available only while supplies last.

FOR RETIRING STAMPS PLEASE CLICK HERE

FOR RETIRING ACCESSORIES PLEASE CLICK HERE

Please note the stamp list also contains French and German sets so please make sure you select the English alternative. The accessories list is in page number order, so be sure to have the catalogue in hand as you read through the list.

I really cannot stress enough how quickly items go out of stock from these lists. The easiest way to get your hands on them is to place an online order through my STORE. I will also be placing orders regularly throughout the month so if you would like me to add any bits to my orders, just let me know, and then you can collect for free if you are local.

Let me know if I can help with anything and have fun looking through the Retirement Lists
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment