Monday 9 June 2014

A Celebration of Retiring Products

Good morning and welcome to a new crafty week!

Today I wanted to remind you of some of my favourite cards from the last year made with products on the Stampin' Up! Retiring List. Click here or on the picture below to see the list itself. 


I always get sad at this time of year saying goodbye to favourite stamp sets and accessories. But we all know what the Retiring List brings..... a new catalogue just around the corner! I am sure my sadness will be short lived once all my lovely new goodies arrive ( and I have had a Sneak Peek at the new catalogue and it is full of lovely new stamps and accessories and of course, Project Life!)

If you would like a copy of the new catalogue and to celebrate the launch of all the new ranges from Stampin' Up! including Blendabilities and Project Life, my new catalogue Open House will be Saturday June 28th from 10.30am to 3pm. Pop by anytime for a crafty catch up and Make & Take (and of course a free copy of the catalogue to take away!)

So on with my Retiring List trip down memory lane.

This first card uses one of my absolute favourite stamps of recent times (from the current Spring Summer catalogue) Happy Watercolor. While this isn't officially on the Retiring List, it isn't carrying over in to the new Catalogue so is only available until June 30th.


Another fab Happy Watercolor creation design by one of my lovely team members, Hayley, for our team shoebox swap.


Here is one of my favourite hybrid projects using a bit of cross stitching combined with the fabulous Gingham Garden Designer Papers (reduced to the fab price of £5.97) and Washi Tapes (only £3.15) which are retiring at the end of the month.


I loved this little set made with the Fine Feathers stamp set.


Another Gingham Garden creation, this time with the washi tapes as the focus.



And lastly, this was my favourite little Christmas Pud table place setting gift from the Christmas Craft Extravaganza which uses the Lattice Bigz Die.



I really cannot stress enough how quickly items go out of stock from these lists. The easiest way to get your hands on them is to place an online order through my STOREI will also be placing orders regularly throughout the month so if you would like me to add any bits to my orders, just let me know, and then you can collect for free if you are local.

Let me know if I can help with anything and have fun looking through the Retirement Lists
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment