Tuesday 10 June 2014

Project Life is Here! #PLxSU


So the day we've all been waiting for has come. The Customer Sneak Peak of Project Life has arrived.

As I've mentioned previously Stampin' Up! have partnered with Becky Higgins the creator of Project Life to bring an exclusive range of Stampin' Up! scrapbooking goodies. For those who haven't come across Project Life, it is a simple day to day solution for scrapbooking all those everyday and beloved photographs. It is based around divided page protectors and coordinating sets of insert cards, embellishments, stickers and stamp sets (oh and Framelits, and Washi Tape, and journallers.....).


I was super lucky to have won a Project Life bundle of products at the Telford Regional last month so I had an even sneakier peek. And let me assure you that these products are the quality we expect from Project Life and Stampin' Up! in all the beautiful Stampin' Up! colours.

You can find out more in this Stampin' Up! video:


Please hop on over to my online store to check out all the lovely Project Life products available to order today:


Click 'Shop' in the top right and then click Project Life.

Please drop me a line if you have any questions or queries: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for popping by today.
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment