Friday 6 June 2014

Hopeful Thoughts meets Melon Mambo Heat Embossing


Hooray for the weekend!! It is Friday and it'll hopefully be a lovely BBQ and sunshine filled weekend (but I won't hold my breath just in case!).

Today's crafty share is another of my May Card Class projects (if you'd like to find out more about joining one of my classes please see my 'Classes and Events' tab above). I'd seen another card with Melon Mambo (sadly now sold out off the Retiring List but there are other colours still available as well as beautiful new colours soon to be available in the new catalogue) embossing powder against black and I was amazed at the lovely (and bold) effect of it.

I've embossed on black before with poorer quality powders and never had such a defined and bright result. Stampin' Up! embossing powders really are some of the best I have worked with. I used the Hopeful Thoughts stamp set to create the branch background and then created the Butterfly with Papillon Potpourri (I stamped the image on to vellum, embossed and then punched with the Elegant Butterfly Punch). The greeting was stamped using the Label Love stamp set and punched with the Artisan Label Punch.



Don't forget the current promotions at the moment using the links below:


You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment