Wednesday 4 June 2014

Join my fabulous team of stampers, The Island Inkers, for just £50!

Lots of exciting things to share with you this morning. I forgot to mention in my earlier posts that with every customer order placed in June, you will receive one of these fab new In Color bookmarks as a thank you. Aren't these colours lovely? Mossy Meadow makes me feel all Christmas-y and Blackberry Bliss makes me hungry ;0) 


If you read my blog regularly you will know I have a fab team of Stampin' Up! stampers and that we meet regularly for a crafty shoebox swap. Well one of my lovely teamies, Lorraine, recently had a little girl (only 10 weeks or so between our bubbas!) and to celebrate her new arrival, I made this card (it was inspired by a card I'd seen over on Stampin' Pretty).

The colour scheme is Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Crumb Cake. There is a sneaky tiny amount of paper piecing on this card to create the bows on the little shoes. These were stamped using the Baby, We've Grown stamp set. The flowers were stamped and punched with the Petite Petals bundle. To finish I added pearls (one of which I now notice is missing!).


Growing and supporting my team of Demonstrators, the Island Inkers, is one of my favourite things about being involved with Stampin' Up!. I have made such great friends through crafting and I love being able to share and meet up regularly with them. I love to encourage them in building their businesses as well as celebrating their fantastic successes.

If you'd like to get involved and Join My Team, I would love to welcome you. You don't have to live locally to become an Island Inker as I am able to provide one to one support and assistance over the phone and via Skype. Plus, with the fantastic country wide events offered by Stampin' Up! I am regularly able to touch base with team members away from the Isle of Wight.

This is a perfect time to join Stampin' Up! as they are currently running the Join for £50 promotion and with the new catalogue just around the corner you are joining at one of the most exciting times in the Stampin' Calendar!

Please drop me a line if you'd like to find out more or click here to sign up directly online.

Don't forget the current promotions at the moment using the links below:

You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment