Tuesday 20 May 2014

Brights Zoo Babies Birthday Greetings


Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends.

Today's make is the second of Summer's birthday cards. I created this one for Mum and Dad to give her.


This uses some crafty masking (using a post-it note stamped and cut around to cover the bits of the image you don't want to stamp on) to create this stack of Brights Zoo Babies.


The colour scheme is Tempting Turqoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo & Tangerine Tango. All colours from the Brights family.


I matched the Zoo Babies stamp set with Sketched Birthday. I created the flag with the Happy Birthday Banner from Sketched Birthday. And on the inside I masked the giraffe and stamped the Sketched Birthday balloon.

You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

And don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals to see what fab items are discounted for a limited time only (until Tuesday).



Happy Crafting
-XXX-


No comments:

Post a Comment