Wednesday 7 May 2014

Crisp Cantaloupe Floral Birthday



Good morning crafters. 

Today I am sharing another project from our April Card Class. I saw a series of cards made by Janine Tinklenberg in the US using the Blessed Easter stamp and was inspired by her use of the gold embossing powder. I used her cards as the starting point for this Crisp Cantaloupe card creation. Colour matching was what made me fall in love Stampin' Up! And the perfectionist in me is still hugely satisfied creating a perfectly colour matched card with coordinating Designer Papers, cardstock, ink and ribbon


This card uses:

Cardstock : Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple, & Whisper White.
Stamps: Blessed Easter & Simply Sketched Hostess Set
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe and Raspberry Ripple

And don't forget today sees another set of products appear in the Stampin' Up! Weekly Wednesday Deals. Click the picture below to link straight through to my Online Store and this weeks promotional products.


This weeks products include glitter, embossing powders and lovely embossing folders too:


You can order any products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist. And don't forget if you order £60 of products you can choose a photopolymer stamp set for free. See this post for more info.

Happy Crafting
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment