Friday 9 May 2014

Virtual Club Welcome Gifts


Happy Friday! Only a few hours till the weekend begins. I am celebrating the arrival of the weekend with a Stampin' Up! party this evening. I've been on a bit of a party break with Sylvie's arrival. So I am hugely looking forward to a bit of crafting and catching up with some of my customers.

Today's crafty make uses the Stampin' Up! Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags. I wanted to make a welcome gift for my new virtual club members and had seen Monica's project using these bags and thought they would be perfect filled with some welcome goodies (Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake Envelopes and Dimensionals).

I changed the colour scheme for the welcome tag. This uses Designer Series Paper from the Quatrefancy Speciality Papers matched with pennants cut in Silver Glimmer Paper and Island Indigo Cardstock using the Banner Frameliets Dies. I matched these layers with Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the 'Welcome' stamped in Island Indigo using the Occasions Alphabet stamp set and punched with the Ticket Duo punch. I finished with a coat hanger clip from the Hung Up Cute Clips set.
 

Thank you for popping by today and I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. If you would like to find out more about any of the products used or joining one of my Virtual Hostess Clubs please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

You can also check out products online through my online store. Please click below for our latest Weekly Deals bargains.


Happy Crafting 

-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment