Saturday 17 May 2014

Telford Swap using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio

Good morning and a very happy Saturday to you.

Now I don't normally post on a Saturday but I wanted to share a special project with you today. As you read this I will be swapping and sharing with fellow Demonstrators at our Regional Training Event in Telford.

I wanted to be able to participate in the swaps but have had very limited time recently with Sylvie arriving and Summer's birthday. So I decided to use My Digital Studio to design my 'Create' swap which I thought was perfect for a large group of creative Demonstrators.



For this swap I used two downloads:

I then used the core kit elements:
  • Top Note Die
  • Creative Elements Stamp Brush Set
I specifically searched my online stores for downloads with the word 'Create'. I wanted to combine the fancy handwriting style Create from the Walk in the Park II kit with the definition from Define Your Life. I love how the elements combined with birds, hearts and butterflies to create this lovely little 4" x 6" postcard for fellow creators to frame or put on their craft space walls.

Once I had completed my design I exported my finished image and uploaded to a printing website (I used Snapfish for this) where I had my image professionally printed on to matte cardstock. If you look around at various printing service websites you can complete trials where they will offer free prints. I signed up and received 50 free prints with Snapfish.

If you pop over to Martin Lewis's website there is a tool there for seeing which sites are offering the best deals:


Thank you for stopping by today. Please leave a comment to let me know if you swapped with me. I would love to hear from you.


You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by click here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

And don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals to see what fab items are discounted for a limited time only (until Tuesday).



Happy Crafting
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment