Thursday 1 May 2014

New Photopolymer Stamps & A By The Tide Birthday



Good morning and a Happy May 1st to everyone. And also a very Happy Birthday to my Dad too.

The new month has brought some exciting news from Stampin' Up! The new catalogue will include an exciting new range of photopolymer stamps (completely clear stamps so you can see exactly where you are stamping). To celebrate these new stamps, throughout May Stampin' Up! are offering a free photopolymer stamp set with a purchase of £60+. These sets are exclusive and will not be carrying over in to the new catalogue. So this is your only chance to get your hands on them. You can find out more my clicking on my 'Promotions' tab above or by clicking on the photo above to be connected to my online store.


So with the start of May begins my little run of family birthdays. Today's birthday is my Dads and today's crafty share is the card I made for his birthday. This card is a case of a lovely project I saw over on Monica Gale's blog. My Dad loves his fish so when I saw this card made with the By The Tide stamp set I knew it would be perfect for him.

I love the layered stamping and the detail of using the Chevron Ribbon, Designer Button and Linen Thread to give that nautical feel. The fish was stamped with Black Stazon and then daubered with So Saffron and Marina Mist to give this two tone feel.



I also made another card for Dad using this set which was from Mum. It is a lovely little card/gift. I will be sharing that next week as I have another birthday project to share tomorrow. I have been trying out some new doodling arty techniques and I made my sisters birthday card using all the lovely bright Stampin' Write markers. Pop back tomorrow to see what I created for my littlest sister.

Thank you for popping by today. You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by click here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment