Thursday 15 May 2014

Circle Thinlit Minion Birthday Card



Good morning and a very happy Thursday to you.


I am in the midst of packing all the essential bits and pieces needed for me exciting weekend away meeting up with Demonstrators from all over the country at our Regional Training event in Telford.


But before I go I wanted to share with you one of my crafty creations for Summer's 2nd Birthday last weekend. She is a HUGE fan of Despicable Me and the Minions. I did a quick image search for crafty makes of the Minions and saw a similar card made with the fantastic Circle Thinlits Die

I absolutely LOVED the idea of using the Thinlits Die to create a character flip card. Unfortunately the card that inspired this one did not link to a blog so I cannot give credit. But what a fantastic idea!


I cut the Thinlit die from Daffodil Delight cardstock and hand cut the blue dungarees from Pacific Point cardstock. For the eye I layered Basic Gray, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Basic Black punched with a variety of punched circles. The mouth was hand cut.

And here is the birthday cake I made for Summer (I did purchase the topper from Ebay!)


And the happy birthday girl herself:


Thank you for popping by today. You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

And don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals to see what fab items are discounted for a limited time only (until Tuesday).



Happy Crafting
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment