Tuesday 27 May 2014

Button Bird Birthday Card with Stampin' Up! Designer Buttons


Good morning and a Happy Tuesday to you. 


As you can see I am continuing my button crafting theme. This card was inspired by this card I found on Pinterest. I loved the whimsical little birds and knew they would work perfectly with the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Brights Designer Buttons. These are the best quality buttons I've ever used in papercrafting (well worth the money!) and I love that they perfectly match the Stampin' Up! inks and cardstock.


To create this card I simply punched 3 different sizes circles from a Daffodil Delight layer and then positioned my buttons. Using my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker I then drew in the whimsical details of the little birds.


Be sure to check out the newly updated Clearance Rack by clicking the picture below. There are lots of newly added (and hugely reduced!) products at fantastic prices. But they are selling out fast so be sure to get your order in sooner rather than later.

You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment