Monday 15 June 2015

Paper Stack Sampler Hostess Club Gifts from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. Happy Monday to you all.

How was your weekend? It flew by here. The Isle of Wight has been host to the annual music festival so it has been fun listening to the music from the garden and seeing all the revellers enjoying themselves. It all goes back to normal today as everyone will be heading home.

Today I have a quick crafty project to share with you. For my hostess club ladies this month I wanted to make a little product sampler of lovely new catalogue products. During the Demonstrator preorder I had purchased the Neutral Designer Series Paper Stack and thought it would make a perfect little 4"x6" sampler pack. 


I cut a selection of the paper designs down to 4"x6" (the papers are 12"x12") and packaged with Neutrals Candy Dots and Basic Pearls.

I created a little label using my 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and 2" Circle Punch. I punched the scallop circle from Soft Suede and then the smaller circle from Whisper White. I used Smoky Slate ink to stamp the Work of Art paint swoosh and then Chocolate Chip for the greeting. I added the Chevrons in Crumb Cake.


And here are all the designs and packages all ready to be added to my Hostess Club ladies orders.


If you would like more information on joining one of my Clubs you can click on the Virtual Club tab at the top of the page. I welcome new members at any time through the  year. So as well as the Stampin' Up! hostess benefits and any monthly promotions you will also benefit from a handmade gift or sampler from me with your order each month. Please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk if you would like more information or if you would like to join.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment