Friday 19 June 2015

A Layered Letters Thank You Note Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy Friday! I have a fun crafty weekend ahead with my monthly card class tomorrow. We have a fun selection of projects using lots of lovely new catalogue stamp sets and products which I will share with you next week.

Today's share is a Layered Letters inspired thank you notelet. I created two versions in different colour schemes.


The first uses Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, So Saffron and Island Indigo. I matched the stamped coloured blocks and alphabet stamping with the 'you' from the Work of Art stamp sets and finished with Subtles Candy Dots.


The second version is stamped with Calypso Coral, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder and Rose Red. I used Brights Candy Dots to finish.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment