Friday 26 June 2015

A World of Dreams meets Sheltering Tree Birthday Greetings from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very happy Friday to my crafty friends.

I was browsing Pinterest a few weeks ago and came across this fantastic card from Lisa Young in the USA. I had never ever noticed the World of Dreams stamp set in the catalogue and I instantly fell in love with it seeing this card. It went straight on my wishlist so I could recreate her lovely card for my card class ladies.


We used a Pear Pizzazz card base with a layer of Chocolate Chip card. The Hardwood stamped piece was Soft Suede ink on to Crumb Cake. 

We created the banner with the Triple Banner Punch and stamped the greeting from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set in Crumb Cake.

I love how this card came together. The birds and branch were coloured with Stampin' Write markers directly on to the stamp to give the two colour effect (Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip). We finished with a flower punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead planned. I am off to Demo for a lovely group of ladies tonight and then tomorrow *weather permitting* I will be heading to the local Isle of Wight County Show for a mooch around.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment