Tuesday 2 June 2015

The New Stampin' Up! Catalogue 2015 Is Here!


Hello to the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue 2015-2016! 


Click on the image below to link through to a pdf of the new catalogue or alternatively pop your details in an email and I'll post a paper copy straight out to you.


Check out all the lovely new products online in my Online Store (click on the link to the left).

I absolutely love this catalogue and all the loveliness contained within it. It is well worth making a cuppa and indulging for a few minutes (or hours in my case). And I'm not ashamed to admit I still take my catalogue to bed with me. I love poring over all the details and projects before falling asleep.

Today I wanted to highlight the fantastic new In Colors. I look forward every year to the big reveal of the 5 new colours. This year we have Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. As usual the names make me hungry. But aside from their mouthwatering sounding names they are also beautiful and vibrant too.

I used the colours to create the 'Hello' bookmark at the top of this post. I used the beautiful new In Colour Lace Trim to tie at the top.


I made the fab In Color sampler bookmarks below to accompany all orders and catalogues sent out throughout June. I wanted to showcase not only the colours but the new Ronald McDonald charity stamp set, Sprinkles of Life. Stampin' Up! give a donation to the charity for every stamp set purchased. 


I love the different uses of this stamp set- you can create ice creams, cupcakes, trees, clouds! And even better, there is a matching punch too (the Tree Builder Punch).


I created a quick series of notelets using the stamp set and new In Colors. I added extra embellishment using the Cherry On Top Paper Stack and coordinating Washi Tapes. The sentiment was stamped using the Work of Art stamp set.




I have a more detailed run down of all the fantastic things I love in the new catalogue tomorrow for you. Just a reminder that for today only you can order from the brand new catalogue, the past catalogue, the Spring Summer and the Retiring Lists. But this is for one day only. And don't forget I'll post an In Color bookmark & catalogue to all customers placing an order in June.


And as if all this amazing newness wasn't enough, Stampin' Up! have also announced a fantastic joining promotion for June. If you join my team anytime between now and June 30th you can pick an extra 2 stamp sets (choose any sets from the new catalogue of any value) on top of your amazing £130 of product. All for the fantastic price of £99. For more information about joining my team click here, or click the picture above to order your Starter Kit straight away.

So pop on over to my Online Store to check out all the FAB new products as well as pick up some last minute bargains. 
Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment