Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Butterfly Basics Hostess Gift from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends.

I'm a bit later with my posting than normal this week. We returned from a lovely week away to France at the weekend so fitting in crafting amid washing and unpacking proved a little challenging. But I did manage to sneak an hour for creating last night. I have a Stampin' Up! crafty party this week and wanted to make something special for my Hostess. 

I found a pack of these little notebooks in my 'crafty inspiration' drawer full of things I will get round to making eventually. I thought they would make perfect gifts for upcoming new catalogue party hostesses.


I used my Butterfly Basics stamp set with the Butterfly Framelits (available together as a fantastic bundle for a 15% saving) to create the background and butterfly feature. For the background I stamped the flower from Butterfly Basics in Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder. I then stamped the small butterflies in Watermelon Wonder ink.

I added the white film frame cut with the On Film Framelits and the larger butterfly cut with my Butterfly Framelits. To finish I added an In Color Blossom in Mint Macaron and Itty Bitty Flowers punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack from Mint Macaron Cardstock (I added a White Candy Dot for the centre of the flower).

I have added a special Stampin' Up! pen to the gift and will set about designing a gift bag this evening.


If you would like to host your own Stampin' Up! party I would love to come and demo for you and your friends and family. I always make a gift for all my hostesses on top of the fab product freebies you will receive from Stampin' Up! themselves. I also provide all materials for you and your attendees to complete a stamping project aimed at all levels of experience from a new stamper through to the more experienced crafter.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment