Monday 22 June 2015

A Watercolor Wings Swinging Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

A very happy new week crafty friends. How was your weekend? I had a full house for my class on Saturday. We had a lovely time and my home baked Slimming World Orange and Raspberry Sponge went down well too.

I've got one of our crafty projects from the class to share this evening. I've seen a lot of these pop up swing cards around the blogosphere. I decided to showcase our beautiful new In Colors and create my own version.


For the measurements I used and the inspiration I used this blog post from a fellow Demo in Australia.



I created my card frame using Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Whisper White.

I stamped the Watercolor Wings butterfly using Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Memento Black ink. I love how easy this is to line up using our fabulous photopolymer stamps.

For the inside of the card I created a frame using the squiggles from the Sweet Stack stamp set. I added the smaller butterflies and flowers from Butterfly Basics to cover the joins in the squiggles. The sentiment is from another new stamp set called Cottage Greetings.


I finished the card with an In Color Blossom. I love these little embellishments. Beautifully textured and coordinated.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment