Wednesday 10 June 2015

A Layered Letters Hello from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. I hope your week is treating you well so far. It is a bright sunny morning here on the Isle of Wight and I've snuck in a bit of crafting before work. A perfect way to start the day.


I have a 'Hello' card I have made to send to the lovely new ladies who have joined my team this month so far. With the FANTASTIC joining promotion this month you can choose an extra two free stamp sets of any value with your Starter Kit (so not only can you choose £130 of product for £99 but you get an extra two free stamp sets too!). I would love to welcome you to my Inkin' Owls team and help you get started with your Stampin' Up! journey. You can find out more on the 'Join My Team' tab above or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

To create my team welcome cards I used the new Layered Letters stamp set. I love creating different variations of words/designs with this set. For the first 'hello' I used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and the words were stamped in Rose Red. I added Brights Candy Dots.


For the second variation I used Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist and Rose Red for the letters.


And again I finished with Subtles Candy Dots.


And as it is Wednesday, it is Weekly Deals time! Hooray for a new catalogue and new promotions.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment