Wednesday 3 June 2015

What I love about the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue 2015-2016 by Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Well where do I begin!? The catalogue has been live for 24 hours now and I've received so much positive feedback. I've been kept busy processing everyone's preorders getting them in early to ensure a swift despatch.

As a Demonstrator we have had our copies of the new catalogue to drool over for several weeks now and I love this one more than any of its predecessors. I cannot begin to tell you every minute detail of what I love about this years new products and the catalogue. So I thought I would give you a quick run down of my 5 best highlights.


Starting with this stamp set:



I think From Land to Sea is just about the best stamp set Stampin' Up! have ever produced. There are two things I love about the ocean- turtles and jellyfish. I've loved jellies since writing a school project on them when I was about 10. And turtles are just lovely. So this set is my favourite thing about the new catalogue.

I'm also loving the new In Colors as you will have gathered from my post yesterday. Who wouldn't love a colour called Watermelon Wonder?

Christmas is back in the big catalogue. Sorry to mention the C word in June. But we all know that as crafters it pays to think ahead. And Stampin' Up! have made life easier by including stamps, papers and accessories to make Christmas crafting easy all year round.


As you might have gathered from my recent posts. I am a big fan of Stampin' Up!'s range of kits and projects. I love having a project all ready for me to make with all the elements ready and waiting. This cake stand is my favourite kit from the new catalogue. But it was a closely fought battle as there are so many lovely offerings to choose from.


 Stampin' Up! have worked really hard to listen to the feedback of customers and this years catalogue offers more bundles than ever before. Be sure to make a note of any page featuring a bundle as each one means a whopping 15% saving on buying the items individually.


I would love to pop a catalogue in the post to you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get one straight out to you to peruse at your leisure. I'd love to hear what your favourite products are and which items are on your must have list.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment