Wednesday 17 June 2015

A fun Curvy Keepsake Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Here is a fun curvy keepsake box inspired by a creation I saw over on an Australian blog hop. It combines the gorgeous Sprinkles of Life stamp set with the Tree Builder Punch and Curvy Keepsake Thinlit Dies.

It is such a summery little box. It would be perfect for a teacher gift or little summer party favour. You could create a tag to attach to the handle to personalise it for any occasion.


I created the grass around the bottom using my Fringe Scissors and added the trees punched from Soft Suede and Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper.

As it is Wednesday be sure to check out this week's new Weekly Deals. Click on the picture below to connect straight through to this weeks bargain products including sentiments, embossing folders and accessories.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment