Monday 10 August 2015

An Awesomely Artistic Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

Welcome to a new crafty week here at Stampin' Sarah HQ. It has been another busy weekend here on the Isle of Wight. I've been working hard getting the final projects prepped for next week's Christmas Craft Days as well as taking a break from cutting and sticking and sneaking off to Cowes yesterday for a few hours of Cowes Week boating fun (we indulged in a CBeebies show and an ice cream!).

I thought I would kick off a week of scrapbooking today. I have a whole series of Stampin' Up! inspired pages that I have been saving to share with you all.

Today's project is a great page to use with any size of photo. I know we all have oversized pictures lurking in our crafting stash. Whether it is professional pics from events or school pictures or just those oddly sized pictures we don't quite know what to do with. This sort of page is perfect as you can adapt the stamped frame to any size. Just stick your picture first and stamp second.


For this page I used a Very Vanilla card base. I layered my photo with Brushed Gold and Cherry Cobbler cardstock and glued this centrally.

I then used the Awesomely Artistic stamp set with Garden Green, Cherry Cobber, Crumb Cake and Encore Gold ink. I created these corner frames by layering the images over one another. I love the ink splat stamp as when I try to create actual splats I always get in a mess.

To finish I stamped flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set and punched with the matching punch. I stamped a gold dragonfly on to Vellum and embellished with Basic Pearls. I then added a bit of glitz and sparkle with Brights Sequins and Basic Pearls.


I have loved getting my scrapbooking head back on. I forget how much I enjoy traditional 12"x12" scrapping. Pop back on Wednesday for another scrappy share.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment