Monday 3 August 2015

A bits and bobs box for my Hostess Club from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I was indulging in one of my favourite pastimes over the  weekend- stationery shopping, when I came across these tiny little Really Useful Boxes. What crafter doesn't love a little crafty storage for embellishments and all those little 'bits and bobs'? Which gave me the inspiration for this months Hostess Club gift.

I bought a selection of coloured boxes and knew that the brightly coloured Project Life cards and accessory packs would be perfect for creating these little toppers.


I chose a selection of colourful patterned Project Life cards and cut them to 2"x1.5" to fit the flat lid area. I then used my Alphabet Rotary Stamp to create the 'Bits and Bobs' which I then punched and attached with Dimensionals.

I used the various Project Life Accessory Packs I have accumulated to create the little banners and embellishments and finished with Brights Candy Dots. 


This is such a perfect way to create a little storage for your craft desk as well as use up all those bits of embellishments in your Project Life stash.



I filled each little box with various crafty embellishments I had in my craft room. Mostly retired Stampin' Up! embellishments. But I did sneak a few jewels and pretties from my stash too. I love making these little packages for my Hostess Club ladies. And I know I would love to receive a little package of sparkly goodies like this. So I hope they all like their gift for the month.

If you'd like to find out more about my monthly Hostess Club or maybe even join and receive your own handmade gift each month, you can find out more by clicking on the Virtual Clubs tab above or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment