Wednesday 26 August 2015

An Among the Branches Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a happy wet and rainy Wednesday to you all. To celebrate the weather and the changing of the seasons (although I haven't quite given up on summer just yet!) I created this card using some of my lovely sneak peek Autumn Winter products.


This card was made using a fantastic upcoming bundle; the Among the Branches stamp set coupled with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Such a great bundle at £19.25. Available from September 1st.

To anyone that knows me, they'll know how much I love owls. So this set was a must for me. I loved being able to add the owl silhouette to my embossed forest.

To create the contrast I embossed the trees and then used Soft Suede ink and a dauber to darken the tree trunks.

I added linen thread and a gold heat embossed sentiment (this is taken from the Among the Branches stamp set). The added embellishments are new Into the Woods Elements (£6.00).


I am absolutely loving all the new products. I would love to share the new catalogue with you. So if you would like a copy on your door mat please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I'll happily pop one out in the post to you.

As it is Wednesday that means new Weekly Deals. Click below to see the new products on offer this week.


Thank you for popping by today. I will be back Friday with some more festive sneak peeks from the new Autumn Winter catalogue. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment