Monday 24 August 2015

An English Garden Twisted Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. I thought I would give you a little break from Christmas this morning (although I have lots of lovely festive projects all ready to share with you. I have gone a bit Christmas crafting crazy recently!).

I was surfing the crafty blogosphere on Friday and came across this fantastic tutorial to create these twisted gift boxes. I was looking for inspiration for my card class 3D project and thought this would be perfect. So I set about recreating it.

I used a Mint Macaron based and scored/cut according to Kat's instructions. I realised the tutorial needed to be slightly adapted to fit UK A4 (I simply scored the short edge at 2", 4", 6" and 8" leaving a slightly thinner tab for holding the box together).


I used off cuts of English Garden Designer Series Paper to decorate my box and wrapped a length of Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon all the way around my box to keep it all together.

I created the tag with my Note Tag Punch and stamped the flower from Garden in Bloom with Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz inks. I finished with a Metal Rimmed Pearl.


This is a lovely little project to use a table favour or place setting. It would fit small amounts of sweeties or treats in perfectly. I love that this has the two compartments for fitting treats in to. You could also use it for jewellery or small gifts. 

Thank you for popping by today. I will be back Wednesday with some more festive sneak peeks from the new Autumn Winter catalogue. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment