Wednesday 5 August 2015

More fun with Layered Letters from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday. How has your week been so far? I've got the week off work so have been enjoying family fun. Yesterday we went to a new farm that has opened locally with a fantastic playbarn with a huge bounce pillow. It was exhausting. But I slept well after all that trampolining and chasing Summer about.  

I've been having fun creating with the Layered Letters stamp set. I created these for a recent crafty party for the ladies to have a go at. I gave them the examples and left them to create their own greetings.

I chose  the ink pad colours to match the Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape: Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder.


I used the Whisper White notecards with matching envelopes for my card base. Once I had decided on my word/greeting I then stamped and matched with matching sentiments from the Endless Birthday wishes stamp set.


Today's new Weekly Deals are live so hop on over to see what lovelies you can pick up for bargain prices. I especially love the gold ribbon which is perfect for the upcoming festive season.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment