Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Cozy Christmas Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Weekly Deals Wednesday.  This week's deals feature sequins, a punch, embossing and ribbon. A great stash expanding series of discounts.

And now for some crafty sneak peekiness. As a Demonstrator I have the benefit of being able to pre-order from the new Autumn Winter catalogue a month before it is released. My box of festive loveliness arrived last week and I've loved getting started with some new Christmas craftiness.  Here is a card I created using some lovely new products from the Autumn Winter catalogue (*inspired by this card from For the Love of Stamping*). This card uses the lovely traditional stamp set, Cozy Christmas, paired with the new Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies.


I used Night of Navy to sponge the night sky background. I added pearls for snowflakes and jewels to embellish the sentiment. I absolutely adore this window framelit and the possibilities are endless for scenes to create outside the frame.


I cannot praise this catalogue highly enough. There are so many lovely creations and stamps. Would you like a copy posting to you? I would love to pop a copy over to you so you can browse in your own time (and having your hands on the physical copy is so satisfying to see everything in real size). Please drop me a line with your details and I'll get one straight out to you (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk).


Thank you for popping by today. I hope you'll join me for the rest of my Christmas crafting projects that I'll be sharing throughout the week. I'll have a new project for you tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment