Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Lotus Blossom Sale-A-Bration 2015 sneak peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator, Sarah Poulton


Hello crafters and a very happy last day of 2014 to you all.

I have another quick crafty share for you today. This was the make and take project from the Basingstoke Stampin' Up! Regional Event earlier in the month showcasing the gorgeous Lotus Blossom triple stamping photopolymer stamp set exclusively available through Sale-a-Bration.

I love this single colour layering of the Lotus image. To get the base image we stamped off onto scrap paper once and then used the less inked stamp to create the lightest layer. We then used the layering images in the same tone to give this dimensional finished flower in Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.


I love how simple and effective this image is and how easy it is to line up (each stamp has an arrow marked on the stamp to making aligning the images super simple).

Only a few days left to wait now, Sale-a-Bration kicks off on Tuesday 6th January. If you'd like a copy of the brochure, drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll pop one in the post to you.

Thank you so much for popping by today. Thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year and I wish you a very Happy New Year for this evening. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (you can click here and then click shop in the top right corner) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment