Monday 29 December 2014

A Simply Wonderful Saleabration 2015 Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a happy last Monday of 2014 to you.

I hope you had a lovely festive weekend. I am back to work after my maternity leave next week so I am just enjoying my last week at home with my girls before it is back to life as a working mum.

I have another quick Saleabration sneak peek for you this morning. I was lucky enough to win a Prize Patrol at the Basingstoke Regional earlier in the month. This was the stamp set I won, it is a Saleabration freebie stamp set (free with a purchase of £45+ from January 6th onwards) called Simply Wonderful.


This is a card I made for a friend's birthday using a Whisper White Notecard base and Bermuda Bay accents. I used the small flower from the Simply Wonderful stamp set and coloured with my Bermuda Bay and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers and created my own DSP (perfect for making multiple projects from one sheet of stamped card). I think the Stampin' Write marker sets are often overlooked but they are a fantastic and affordable way of getting a whole colour family in one go. And they allow the flexibility to colour your stamps in multiple tones at the same time. A great way to get started with Stampin' Up! and our coordinating colour families.


I layered my stamped banner over Bermuda Bay and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. I then completed my card with roses created using my Spiral Flower Originals Die. I added a Basic Pearl for the centre of each flower for an extra bit of glamour.

Are you as excited as I am about Saleabration and the Spring Summer catalogue launching January 6th? I cannot wait. Who doesn't love a free product reward for buying crafty goodies? If you would like your own copy of the catalogues popped in the post please drop me a line with your address and I will get them in the post to you to peruse at your leisure. 

Thank you so much for popping by today. Thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (you can click on the pictures below) or get in touch direct and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment