Thursday 11 December 2014

A Gold Soiree Retirement Celebration Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafters.

I had a lovely festive make to share with you this morning but my computer decided to delete the whole post just as I was about to publish it. So I decided to give you something a little different (and not Christmas-y at all) this morning and I'll rewrite the festive post for one of my posts next week.

I think I mentioned that my lovely Chiropractor has recently retired. Off on a retirement adventure in her campervan. I wanted to make her a card to accompany her gift I'd bought. I've never made a retirement card before so I just picked some papers and started creating.

I used the Gold Soiree Speciality Papers to create my little banners. I glued a Itty Bitty Accents star punched from Champagne Glimmer Paper to the longest banner.

I stamped the Happy Retirement from Teeny Tiny Sentiments (a stamp set with a sentiment for nearly every occasion!) and punched with the Word Window Punch and then mounted on to a Brushed Gold Modern Label Punch shape.


To finish I tied Linen Thread around the card and then glued Subtles Candy Dots to give a 'sprinkled' effect.


Don't forget to check out the Year End Closeout bargains on the Clearance Rack (and while you are there have a quick peek at this week's Weekly Deals too). Some fantastic bargains to be had. But stock only available while supplies last so get your order in quick so as not to miss out! Click the image below to link straight through to the products available at great prices.



If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment