Friday 19 December 2014

All is Calm Paper Mug for Christmas from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Hello crafty friends. Can you believe it is only 6 days until Christmas? Are you ready? I have all my gifts but haven't even thought about wrapping anything yet (I always leave this to the last possible moment as I am not the world's most accomplished wrapper of gifts!) I also have a couple of pressies to finish off that I am making. Time has really run away with me this year!!

I thought I would share a quick little gift idea that we made at Saturday's card class. I found a tutorial on Youtube for this fab little paper mug made by a Demo friend of mine, Traci. We made the base mug using Naturals White cardstock which we then covered with lovely festive papers from the All is Calm Speciality Designer Series Paper set.


We filled it with a KitKat and a sachet of gingerbread cappucino to celebrate this season of hot drinks on cold nights.

Thank you for popping by today. I'll have another festive creation for you tomorrow. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment