Tuesday 16 December 2014

A quartet of button bauble cards from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning and a very happy December 16th to you lovely crafty friends.

I had a moment of panic this morning when I realised how many festive projects I still have to share with you in just over a week. I want all my festive projects posted before Christmas so that from Boxing Day onwards I can start giving you lots of lovely sneak peeks of all the loveliness to come in the Spring Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration (both kicking off January 6th!).

So this week pop back every day for lots of lovely Christmas-y projects. Remember both the Autumn Winter Catalogue and Supplement are only available to order from until January 5th. So while it may be a little late for your Christmas crafting this year, if there is that must have stamp or accessory, order now and tuck away for next years crafty preparations. All items can be ordered via my online store:


Just click Shop in the top right corner.


So today's festive projects are these quick and simple button bauble cards. I am a total button-aholic. I adore using brightly coloured buttons in all my crafting. So when I saw a similar card on Pinterest using just buttons and a pen for doodling the string I had to give it a go.

I used a pot of Brights Designer Series Buttons secured with Glue Dots to create the baubles at different heights. I tried all sorts of colour combinations including multi-coloured and single tone. I loved them all. I needed to make a quick batch of 10 for all the lovely ladies in my Hostess Club (click on the Virtual Club tab above to find out more. I have a new club starting in January and I would love to welcome you to the Club! Drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to book a spot now and make the most of Sale-A-Bration!).


I doodled the ribbon using my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The greeting is from the Good Greetings stamp set which is currently available to purchase through the Online Clearance Rack for the bargain price of £8.99!

I also tried making a couple with the gorgeous Nordic Designer Buttons from the Autumn Winter catalogue.


Such an effective but quick card to make. We all have buttons lying around our stash. And to make life even simpler I used the Stampin' Up! prescored notecards (with envelopes) to speed up the process.

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment