Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year Saleabration 2015 Sneak Peek Desk Calendar from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy New Year to all my crafty friends and readers.

Let me start with a huge thank you for all your support throughout 2014. I look forward to seeing what craftiness is in store for 2015.

I hope you had a lovely festive season and a fantastic New Year celebration. January 1st is my birthday so I had a lovely day with my family. We started with a morning walk on the beach and then I made homemade soup for everyone at mine. Then Sam treated me to a trip to see The Hobbit in the afternoon. I have been to the cinema for my birthday every year for as long as I can remember. It must be the film studies graduate in me ;0)

So to celebrate 2015 I have my virtual club gift project to share with you today. For all my lovely monthly club ladies I made these desk stand calendars with fun little post it notes attached.



I was looking for inspiration for this months order gifts and I found a whole file of these 'Keep Calm' themed post its in my crafty drawers. The colours were perfect In Color 2013-2015 matches so I used that as the basis for creating these desk easel stand calendars. 

I made two colour ways. One with a Crisp Cantaloupe base (stamping in Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral and Tangerine Tango) and the other with a Pistachio Pudding base (stamping in Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green).


The stand up section was Baked Brown Sugar which I stamped over in Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede and Early Espresso inks.  I just cannot get enough of the Sale-a-Bration 2015 stamp set Lotus Blossom. I love the effect of the layered stamping. It is so therapeutic to line up each layer (made easier by the fact that the stamps are photopolymer).



These were super simple to make. I simply started with a 20cm x 10cm base which I scored at 10cm and 5cm. I then folded the 5 cm section inward (towards the post it notes) and attached my 10cm square Baked Brown Sugar section to form the stand up easel section. Super simple. And perfect for any occasion.

Thank you for popping by today.  I am taking part in a Pinkies Sale-A-Bration celebration Blog Hop tomorrow with my fellow team of Demonstrators. We'd love it if you popped back to join the hop and gain some Sale-a-Bration creative ideas.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (you can click here and then click shop in the top right corner) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting 

-XXX-


No comments:

Post a Comment