Monday 19 January 2015

Just Saying Hello Adventure Bound Notecard from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters ;0) A very Happy Monday morning to you all. I hope you had a lovely crafty weekend. It has been a busy one here as I have lots of exciting Stampin' Up! events to prepare for this week. It is my monthly card class on Saturday as well as some exciting Sale-A-Braiton parties over the next week too (I still have dates available through February and March if you'd like to take advantage of all the extra Sale-A-Bration freebies). I've been having fun designing Thank You gifts for my lovely hostesses. But I'll share those with you next week.

Today's crafty project is another inspired by Jenny Hayward in Australia. I said it before and I'll say it again, the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack is perfect for creating quick and easy cards for men. Something I usually find quite a struggle is made so simply by these bold photographic designs.


With this card I wanted to give the card a graffiti feel. The brick design papers were a perfect base for a graffiti theme. I used my Crazy About You Bundle (comprised of the Crazy About You stampset and Hello You Thinlits Dies) to create the sentiment. I stamped the 'Just Sayin' in Early Espresso to stand out from the brickwork. The 'Hello' and cardbase are cut from Cajun Craze cardstock. 

My final embellishment were the three Gold Glimmer stars punched using my Confetti Stars Punch.


You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above or pictures below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. You're right - that stack is brilliant for cards, I must order one. Don't you think it's begging for some handwritten graffitti as well? I hope your sale-a-brations events go well.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete