Saturday 31 January 2015

Painted Blooms Notebook from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafty friends and a very Happy Weekend to you!

I'm posting a day later than usual. I got a bit sidetracked yesterday morning placing the order for Thursdays's fab Sale-A-Bration party and I completely forgot to finish writing today's post. So I am having a bloggy catch up while watching Downton Abbey (how did I miss watching this before? I am totally hooked!).

So here is today's crafty share a bit later than anticipated. This is the gift I made as a thank you for my January party hostesses (personalised for each hostess). I always like to make a handmade thank you on top of the amazing benefits offered by Stampin' Up! 

I made this notebook by covering an A4 journal with some gorgeous (but sadly retired) patterned Kraft cardstock (you can still purchase plain Kraft in the catalogue and stamp a design yourself). I then cut floral designs from the gorgeous (and hugely popular amongst my customers this month) Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper and layered over an Elegant Eggplant label cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.


I personalised the label with letters cut from Silver Glimmer Paper using my Little Letters Thinlits Dies.

If you would like to book your own crafty party for you and your friends and family and receive a special handmade gift from me as well as fantastic Sale-A-Bration and Hostess freebies from Stampin' Up! then please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I have dates available through February and March  and would love to come and show you Stampin' Up!'s fantastic range of craft supplies.

You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment