Monday 2 February 2015

Another Thank You meets Work of Art from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning and a Happy New Crafty Week to you!


How was your weekend? It was so cold here on the Isle of Wight. A lot of my plans with the girls were scuppered by the cold so instead we just stayed in the warm and did a bit of crafting instead. I got my new wood burning tool out of the box (a Christmas pressie) and had a practice at burning some scraps of wood. It wasn't perfect but very enjoyable.

So today's quick crafty make is a Thank You card I made for one of my party hostesses this month. Jan absolutely loves all things purple. So I designed her thank you note with that in mind.

The colour scheme is Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant. I combined the Another Thank You stamp set with the paint splash from Work of Art. The butterfly embellishments are from the fantastically versatile Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set. And it was all finished with 3 of the largest Basic Jewels.


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment