Friday 13 February 2015

An All Abloom Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy Friday Crafters.


Today's project proved impossible to photograph. So please be assured this scrapbook page was squared and centred. But in photographing and cropping the layout went a bit awry.


I had seen a page on Pinterest that was laid out in a similar manner and knew it would be perfect for using up little scraps of the gorgeous All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack from Stampin' Up!.


I chose my two pictures and decided to create a smaller 10"x 8" rectangle within my 12"x12" Very Vanilla base. I trimmed my pictures to the size I wanted (4"x6" and 3.75" x 4") and then created my squares and rectangles from varying floral patterned papers in measurements to create my 10" x 8" rectangle.



I then doodled my dashed line around the edge of my DSP rectangle using a Strawberry Slush marker and a ruler. I then went through my stash and added floral focal points on each of my DSP pieces. Now sadly a lot of these are either retired Stampin' Up! or generic floral embellishment from my scrapping stash. However, the embellishments in the above picture are taken from the gorgeous Spring Summer Catalogue Artisan Embellishment Kit. I used the pink tinted floral trim and the gorgeous deeper pink Crochet Trim too. This is such a gorgeous kit for creating beautiful vintage cards and scrapbook pages.

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment