Wednesday 18 February 2015

Weekly Deals and Chalkboard Easel Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. It is Wednesday so that means new Weekly Deals. What a fantastic selection of products this week. I have been using a lot of Gold and Silver Foil Sheets recently so I'll definitely be stocking up. You can click over to my Online Store or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to order any products direct with me.


I have another Chalkboard Easel Card to share with you today. I created this for a card class last year using the gorgeous All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack to make the mini banner


To create the chalkboard effect I used Basic Black cardstock rubbed with the Embossing Buddy (the more chalk you get on the black to look like smudges the better the effect). I then stamped the images from Sketched Birthday with Versamark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.


I finished with a little added doodling created with my Chalk Marker.

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment