Monday 13 October 2014

Lovely as a Tree meets Holiday Home Christmas Card using Stampin' Up! products

Good morning crafters.


Welcome to a new week (and another week closer to Christmas!). How was your weekend? I managed to get some craftiness in yesterday. I'm all prepped for upcoming crafty parties as well as getting some items made ready for a Christmas Fair I am doing next month. So all in all a very productive wet and rainy Isle of Wight weekend. 


While I was in my craft room I came across this card I made for last month's class but decided against using. With a bit of distance from the finished product it turns out I really like it.

Can you see the deliberate mistake with this card? I hadn't noticed the tree image inside until I photographed the card. Easy to rectify with a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig though.


I created the peep through with my Window Frames Collection of Framelits and then stamped the trees from Lovely as a Tree in Soft Suede ink. I then stamped one of the houses from the Holiday Home stamp set and coloured with my Blendabilities.

I finished with a touch of Gold Stampin' Glitter and the flying sleigh image from the Holiday Home stamp set. 


If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this on Pinterest and have to make it this year-great inspiration. Thank you

    ReplyDelete