Thursday 9 October 2014

Simply Created Halloween Frightful Wreath Kit from Stampin' Up!


Good afternoon crafters.

It is a wet and windy Thursday here on the Isle of Wight so I took the opportunity (with a little help from my stamping buddy Summer) to make my Frightful Wreath kit into the completed project. The picture above shows it completed and added to my little Halloween corner in our lounge. I was determined to get this wreath made ready in time for Halloween. Plus, once you've put so much effort in to creating something you want to enjoy it for the for as long as possible. So now I can have my wreath and lovely scented candles for the whole of the rest of the month.

Here is a close up on the centre of the wreath:


When it came to stamping the banner I didn't have the matching Frightful Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set, so instead I created my own greeting using the Skinny Mini Photopolymer Alphabet and the Halloween accessories from the Holiday Home Stamp  Set (bats and pumpkin).

And here is my favourite part to make, the beaded spider. This was surprisingly simple to create with clear instructions on how to wrap the wire to create these effective purple and silver legs.


You still have plenty of time to order your Frightful Wreath in time for Halloween. With a glue gun ready to go this wreath took about an hour to make from beginning to end. It was a fab, quick and easy make. You can order your wreath direct through my online store by clicking here or by clicking the product picture below.

And don't forget to pop by my Online Store to check out this weeks Weekly Deals. Click the picture below to connect through to this weeks exclusives.



If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment