Thursday 23 October 2014

A very happy Holiday Home village using Stampin' Up! supplies


Good morning crafty friends.

Today's crafty share is a card we made at my October Card Class at the weekend. I always like to try and include a fancy fold card or a card of a different shape or style. I had seen several of these side step cards on Pinterest and loved the idea of creating a little Holiday Home village to celebrate the season.

For the Side Step card base I used this fab tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers.

I used a Cherry Cobbler card base and then stamped my houses on Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake using White Craft Ink. I let the ink dry and then used the Homemade Holiday Framelits (included in the Holiday Home Bundle) to cut all my little houses.

I used strips of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to create a snowy base to sandwich my houses to the card base. For the left hand panel I chose a snowy design from the All is Calm Speciality Papers and stamped the Santa Sleigh from the Holiday Home stamp set in Night of Navy. To finish the card I tied a length of Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon around the snowy bottom of card base.


If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment