Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Chocolate filled Witch's Hat Treat Triangle Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning and a very Happy Halloween to you. 

Here is the last of my Halloween projects for this year. I saw a similar project over on Julie Davison's blog. I loved the simplicity of creating a triangle box and then embellishing to create the witch's hat.

I used a Basic Black card base to create the hat and add on rim (following the pdf instructions on Julie's blog). I then used a scrap of Flower Pot Designer Series Paper left on my desk from  my Curvy Keepsake Pumpkins to create the band. The buckle was created with a scrap of Under the Tree Speciality DSP punched with my Curly Label Punch (any contrasting Halloweeny coloured card or paper would work for the band and buckle).

I did add a little extra embellishment with the little Itty Bitty Accent flower. I wanted my witch to be a friendly one so thought she'd wear flowers in her hat for some reason. I guess when you are making for a 2 year old who suffers with nightmares you don't want to create anything with too scary connotations ;0)

The hat is filled with these little chocolate pumpkins. That'll be Summer's special Friday night treat later.


Don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals. Some great deals to be had.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. 

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment