Friday 10 October 2014

An ombre embossed Another Thank You card using Stampin' Up! supplies


Happy Friday crafty friends.

What have you got planned for the weekend? Anything crafty? I have lots on my crafting agenda. But quite how much I'll get through remains to be seen. But hopefully I'll have lots of sneak peeks of projects to share with you over on my Facebook page over the weekend.

Today's crafty make is a clean and simple Thank You card I made for my recent party customers. It was inspired by this card I'd seen on Pinterest. I loved the simplicity of the embossing on Basic Black card. And by using the three tones of embossing powder I was able to achieve this ombre effect. For this effect I used Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and  White.

The Another Thank You stamp set features 6 different thank you sentiments as well as little heart embellishment details. It is such a lovely stamp set for creating thank you notes. The sentiment I used for this card is my absolute favourite. I love the size of the thank you. It is a real focal feature on any card.



As well as this colour combination I tried a whole pile of different combinations including silver and gold which were equally as effective against the black background. You are only limited by the number of embossing powder colours you own. You simply apply your powder one colour at a time to the Versamarked image. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope whatever your weekend has in store for you that it is a good one. I hope if you are planning on craftiness it is a productive one for you. 

And don't forget to pop by my Online Store to check out this weeks Weekly Deals. Click the picture below to connect through to this weeks exclusives.



If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X


No comments:

Post a Comment