Friday 17 October 2014

Curvy Keepsake Die Halloween Pumpkins using Stampin' Up! Products


I have a super quick and easy seasonal share for you today. I made these little Curvy Keepsake Box Pumpkins for my team get together last week. I thought they were perfectly Autumnal and Halloweeny (and they came with a lovely little chocolatey pumpkin treat too!).

I have seen so many different creations with the Curvy Keepsake Die (just type Stampin' Up! Curvy Keepsake in to Pinterest for so many different ideas from animals to patterns to zombies!) and I wanted to have a go at one myself. I found this tutorial that showed me how to cut the box most economically. I used a card base of Tangerine Tango with the sides cut from a Tangerine Tango patterned paper from the Flower Pot Designer Series Paper pack. I added the label cut from Old Olive (this is part of the Curvy Keepsake Die set of framelit dies) and stamped the 'For You' from a sentiment in the For All Things stamp set.

I tied the label with Linen Thread and finished with three Candy Dots (I lost one along the way somewhere!).


I hope you have lots of lovely crafty plans for the weekend. I have my monthly card class tomorrow. I had a bit of a cake baking disaster trying to prep for tomorrow. It looked so lovely when I found the recipe online. Sadly I changed one element of the Cherry and White Chocolate Loaf and it appears to have been quite vital as the final result was lovely tasting but certainly not something I could present to my lovely crafty ladies tomorrow looks wise (and I have somehow managed to cover my computer in cake mixture too!). Thankfully my Mum has come to the rescue with some homemade mince pies instead *hooray*

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment