Monday 20 October 2014

The Stampin' Up! UK Autumn Winter Supplement is here!


Good morning and welcome to a very exciting morning at Stampin' Sarah HQ. I am super excited to announce the launch of the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter Supplement. This is the first time Stampin' Up! have launched an extra range of lovely festive products to compliment the fantastic Autumn Winter catalogue.

To see the full range of products click the picture above or click here for the online version of the supplement.

Now to introduce you to some of my favourite extras in the supplement.

The absolute star of the supplement is this Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit. It is a ready made kit full of stars to create home decor, decorations, boxes, place settings. It includes all the die cut components to make lovely decorations such as this star and many more. My kit is currently winging its way to me from the SU warehouse in Germany. Fingers crossed it arrives today. I cannot wait to make all the lovely bits inside.



And my next product range to introduce you to is everything you need to create a perfect Christmas photo album/scrapbook. The Hello December Project Life range is perfect for all your Christmas memory keeping.

If you've been a follower of my blog for a while you will know I complete a daily album throughout December. I am going to mix it up a bit this year and do a fully Project Life album for my Journal Your Christmas album. So I have already stocked up on all the Hello December products and look forward to sharing all my creations with you throughout December.

I cannot wait to sit down and stamp and embellish the front cover of my album. That Crumb Cake cover is just crying out for some stampiness.


And here are the Hello December cards and accessory pack.



There are so many other lovely things in the supplement. I couldn't possibly squeeze them all in to this post. I cannot wait to receive all my bits to take some photos of the finished products for you. If you'd like a paper copy of the Supplement mailing to you, just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with your address details and I'll get one in the post to you asap.

If you have any questions about today's products, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment