Tuesday 8 December 2015

An inky Cozy Christmas from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

How was your weekend? I hope your festive preparations are going well. I was busy finishing off a few final handmade gifts and working on my Christmas journal. I look forward to sharing some pics later in the week. I have kept things quick and easy this year and I am enjoying my daily note taking and picture printing.

I have a card I designed for a recent Stampin' Up! party to share today. I have really been enjoying getting inky and messy with some masking and sponging recently. 

To create this card I punched a 2" circle from a Post It and positioned where I wanted the moon to go. I then stamped the tree and deer image from the To You & Yours stamp set at the base of the card. Then I sponged a mixture of Pool Party and Island Indigo to create the moody winter sky.


Once the sky was inked I removed the Post It and used a dauber to sponge So Saffron over the moon, I added the sleigh and silver stars. To finish I added the Cozy Christmas sentiment.


I designed this card to fit on a Stampin' Up! Whisper White Note Card. So it was super simple to create a pile of them in one go (with an envelope all ready to go). This is one of my favourite Christmas cards of the year so I have made a few to send to friends and family.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Sarah, I may have to have a go at recreating it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS card!

    Ter (Canada)

    ReplyDelete