Monday 21 December 2015

A Cozy Christmas Santa Flight from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Christmas Week to you all.

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. We took the girls to see one of the big Christmas light displays locally which was lovely and festive. I still haven't started my Christmas wrapping though which was number one on my list of things to do this weekend.

I have a quick Cozy Christmas card to share with you today. This uses a Real Red cardstock base embossed with the Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder. I then layered with Old Olive and Whisper White.


I stamped the Santa and sleigh in Night of Navy and embellished with pearls and rhinestones. I wrapped my Oval layers with Silver Thread and then adhered Home for Christmas Designer Buttons.


I love a simple card like this. It came together quickly. Although it would probably need substituted embellishments for cheaper posting.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)
 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment