Wednesday 2 December 2015

A little Hello December craftiness from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty crafters.

As it is now officially Christmas season I can share with you my Christmas journal for 2015. I follow several of the online classes for inspiration for my album. The main focus is Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas Class as I have been following this for 5 Christmas's previous. I adore scrapping all the little details of my December each year. This year I have a little shopper bag beside my Selphy photo printer filled with Project Life cards and embellishments and I am limiting myself to only these otherwise I will get too caught up in every page and fall behind (the voice of bitter experience here!)

I indulged in a little creativity over the weekend and designed a very simple golden detail front cover for my 6"x8" Kraft Album (my perfect Christmas album size). I started with my Embossing Buddy to take out the static and prime the surface for heat embossing. I used my Stars Mask to versamark the stars across the cover. I then covered with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heated with my Heat Tool to create these lovely shimmery gold stars. I added my Dec 2015 die cut from the Hello December Embellishment Kit as an extra glittery focus.

Gold is my theme colour this year. I think it will run through all the pages of my album.


I love these little tabs on the spine of my Christmas albums. They give a little insight in to what can be found inside. I used my Embellishment Kit again for my spine title tab.


And here is my first quick and easy page. Not a lot to report on December 1st so I simply printed pictures from my day and then simply embellished. I love not putting pressure on myself to journal unnecessarily. Some days I have lots to say and others I just like to capture little details like winning £5 on a scratchcard. 


Over the next few weeks I will share more pictures from my journal and I'm also going to be showing a few little highlights of my 5 previous journals. I love how different each year ends up being. But lovely to look back on and see how things have changed.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment